We all want to be loved. We all crave that warm and fuzzy feeling when someone tells us we’re special, beautiful, and loved. But how many of us love ourselves? How many of us take the time each day to affirm our worthiness and lovability?
The Law of Attraction states that what we focus on expands.
So, if we focus on our own flaws, dissatisfaction with our bodies, or lack of love in our lives, then that’s what we’ll attract more of. We don’t want that, right?
This is about more. It’s about feeling real love, imagine what that feels like. It’s about healthy relationships and engaging with those we connect with. It’s about unconditional love for yourself, about welcoming in your manifestations with open arms, and being grateful, every single day.
If we focus on the good things – how we’re kind, generous, and loving humans; the qualities that make us beautiful; and the abundance of love already present in our lives – then that’s what we’ll attract more of.
Self-love for an enhanced life journey
What could be more important than learning to love ourselves? When we feel good about ourselves, it shows in everything we do.
We have more confidence and self-esteem, which allows us to live happier lives both professionally and personally. And one of the best ways to learn how to love ourselves is through the power of affirmative statements – also known as affirmations.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are a powerful tool used to change your focus and start attracting more into your life, in this case, love. They are the best way to start your day and many use them as part of their morning routine, before bedtime, or whenever they need an extra boost of self-love.
There is nothing more powerful than positive affirmations to help you achieve your goals! Believe it!
Affirmations will give you the strength and motivation needed for success. They work by banishing negative thoughts, increasing self-confidence in yourself, and helping you to achieve great things in your life; they also strengthen your resolve when facing difficult challenges or unconsciousBIASES that may be holding you back from achieving what you want in life.
Bedtime is a good idea because it’s a time when we’re usually relaxed and can focus on our affirmations without distractions. It’s also a time when the mind is more open to suggestion, so affirmations can be more easily absorbed, and your chosen affirmation will play in your subconscious mind.
However, if you don’t truly love yourself then it’s hard to attract what you want.
That’s because becoming successful with the Law of Attraction requires a few different things: You have to be confident enough in your dreams and 100% believe that they can become reality too. Besides, having self-love brings out more positivity into our lives when we are feeling happy inside!
Self-love developed with self-love affirmations will increase your confidence by making you feel good about yourself. When you feel good about yourself, you will be more confident in your abilities and what you have to offer.
When you love yourself, you feel more confident and secure in who you are and you will become the best version of yourself. This confidence allows you to be more successful in every area of your life – from your personal relationships to your professional achievements. When you believe in yourself, anything becomes possible!
Self-love is also the key to attracting abundance into your life. The Law of Attraction technique works and has created a dream life for so many people around the world.
When you love yourself, you radiate positive energy out into the world. This energy attracts people and opportunities that are in alignment with your desires. When you feel good about yourself, you are more likely to take action on your dreams and goals, and you are more likely to manifest them into your reality.
Self-love is the foundation for creating a happy and fulfilling life. When you make self-love a priority in your life, you open up the doors to limitless possibilities!
Can affirmations increase the self-love you feel?
There is evidence that affirmations can increase the self-love you feel. A study by Watkins and Mansell (2010) found that self-compassionate people who used positive affirmations showed an increase in self-compassion and a decrease in shame and self-judgment.
How do positive affirmations work on the subconscious?
Positive affirmations work on the subconscious by programming the mind with new thoughts and ideas that support the affirmation. Repeating the affirmation will help to ingrain it into the subconscious, and over time you will start to see results as your mindset shifts in alignment with the affirmation.
While you sleep, your subconscious mind is open and receptive to programming, so it is a great time to use affirmations to work on manifesting your desires. Choose an affirmation that resonates with you, and repeat it as you fall asleep each night. You may also want to write it down and keep it by your bedside to remind yourself of what you are working towards.
Alternatively, record it and listen to it as you fall asleep each night.
Remember to speak positive statements in the present tense, as if they have already happened and you are already living your best life.
How do negative thoughts influence self-love?
Thoughts influence our emotions, and these negative emotions will reinforce our thoughts. Negative thoughts will influence self-love in a few ways.
For one, negative thoughts can take up a lot of space in our minds and crowd out positive thoughts and feelings about ourselves. This can lead to low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence.
Additionally, when we’re feeling down or negative about ourselves, it’s difficult to feel true love for ourselves.
We may be more likely to criticize and judge ourselves harshly, which only serves to further erode our self-image.
Finally, when we’re filled with negativity, it’s difficult to attract positive things into our lives.
So, by working on our thoughts and attitudes towards ourselves, we can create a more loving relationship with ourselves – which will then ripple outwards and positively affect all areas of our lives.
Negative self-talk is a big no-no.
How to keep your mind clear of negative thoughts
There are a few things we can do to keep our minds clear of negative thoughts and cultivate self-love, and at the same time increase our self-worth.
- Firstly, it’s important to be aware of the thoughts that we’re thinking and how they’re impacting our moods and emotions.
- Second, we can practice mindfulness or meditation, which can help us to become more aware of our thoughts and feelings and see them objectively.
- Third, we can replace negative thoughts with positive ones. This can be done through affirmations or simply by focusing on the good things that are happening in our lives.
By doing these things, we can create a more positive and loving relationship with ourselves – which will in turn have a positive impact on all areas of our lives.
Here are 25 Law of Attraction Affirmations for self-love
Take a look at the affirmations below and use the ones that resonate with you best.
1. I am worthy of love and respect.
2. I accept myself for who I am.
3. I love and approve of myself just the way I am.
4. I am kind to myself and do my best to provide for my own needs.
5. I give myself permission to be happy and fulfilled.
6. I choose thoughts that support my self-love and well-being.
7. I cherish and appreciate myself more every day.
8. I am doing the best I can, and that is good enough.
9. I accept myself just as I am, faults and all.
10. My happiness is more important than anyone else’s opinion of me.
11. I give myself permission to be happy in my own way, on my own terms.
12. The more love and respect I have for myself, the more love and respect others will reflect back to me.
13. Self-love is a never-ending journey; there is always room for growth and improvement
14. Every time I affirm my self-love, it becomes stronger and more entrenched in my mind and heart
15. Self-love is one of the most beautiful things a person can possess – it brings peace, happiness, and contentment into our lives
16. When I truly love myself, my life becomes infinitely easier and more joyful
17. Loving myself is one of the healthiest things I can do for myself
18. The more self-love I have, the less need I have for approval from others
19. True self-love comes not from outside sources, but from within
20. We cannot control what others think or feel about us, but we can always control how we feel about ourselves
21. My worthiness is not based on what others say or do; it is based on my intrinsic value as a human being
22. I radiate warmth and love
23. My body is healthy and strong
24. I am loved by many people
25. I am a beautiful human being; I deserve happiness
As long as we are alive, there is always room for growth and improvement in our self-love. No matter what others tell you, know that you are never too old or too “flawed” to learn how to truly love yourself.
When you commit to loving yourself unconditionally, you embark on an absolutely amazing journey of self-discovery. The happier and more content you are with yourself, the happier and more content your lives become.
What’s the best way to use your self-love affirmations?
Daily affirmations enhance a positive mindset. You will notice the best results when you get into a routine and make this a habit. Use your favorite affirmations in different ways; if you’re stuck, here are some tips to help you get started if you haven’t done this before:
- Stand in front of a mirror, take a deep breath, and recite them out loud to yourself, every. single. day.
- Pause and wait 10 seconds to allow the affirmation to sink into your subconscious.
- Close your eyes and picture your affirmation and what your life will be like when these changes happen.
- Write them down and post them where you’ll see them often. On your mirror, nightstand, car, laptop – anywhere and everywhere. Constant reinforcement enhances your belief.
- First thing in the morning, repeat your affirmation.
- The most important thing is to be consistent with them and to believe in them wholeheartedly.
With time, love, and practice, you will start to see a positive change in your mindset and your overall self-love.
Self-love is one of the most important aspects of our lives. If you have previously been focusing on the negative, its time to look at yourself in a different life. You have a beautiful soul, and there isn’t another one like it on the planet. It allows us to feel content and happy with who we are, which in turn has a positive ripple effect on all other areas of our lives.
By working on cultivating self-love with the powerful Law of Attraction affirmations, we can bring more positive things into our lives. There are various things we can do to help keep our minds clear of negative thoughts and cultivate self-love, such as being aware of the thoughts that we’re thinking, practicing mindfulness or meditation, and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. When we truly love ourselves, the real magic begins, and our lives become infinitely easier and more joyful. Its always the little things we do that have the greatest impact.
So, tell me, what are the best affirmations that you use? I would appreciate it if you could share your favorite words of affirmation below, so others may try and use them too.